Friday, April 12, 2013

Yet again, my contributions are overlooked by the powers that be...

Here.

Just kidding :)

Congratulations to Chetty! He's done lots of good work, but one area I've found particularly interesting is the divergence of macro and micro labor supply elasticities. I first got into this when I was looking at the Georgia tax credit with aggregate (county level) data and thinking about whether I should be thinking in terms of macro or micro elasticities. The literature around the measurement and reconciliation of the two is fascinating stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also am a blogger, and
    I was wanting to know your situation; we have created some nice practices and we are looking to
    trade strategies with others, please shoot me an e-mail if interested.


    My blog post: cheap computer desks

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be deleted. Consistent pseudonyms are fine.