Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Strange kitten observations

I didn't grow up with Chloe or any other kitten, so I don't really have any experience. So it's very fun watching Bartleby's behavior.

One strange thing is what he is and isn't afraid of.

Giant primates walking with huge feet all around him, bending over and swooping him up into the air with no warning? Nope. Not afraid - he loves it even though we could squish him like a bug.

Running water from the faucet?

It scares the living daylights out of him. It's not just that it surprises him. He clearly knows what happens when I'm holding him and I reach for the faucet because he starts whining and struggling when I go to do it, and then when it turns on he goes out of his mind.

He also jumps to attack the strike plate on doors... kinda strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All anonymous comments will be deleted. Consistent pseudonyms are fine.