Wednesday, August 22, 2012

95% of the solution is framing the problem right. The other 5% is what we invented computers for.

1 comment:

  1. Where's the picture/text for this? I can't see it.

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be deleted. Consistent pseudonyms are fine.