Sunday, April 1, 2012

Round two of venturing into the Northern Virginia housing market

I'm feeling a little bit better about this weekend than I felt at the end of last weekend. This is a tough place to buy a first home, but there's one on our list to see today that I'm particularly optimistic about. Kinda run down looking on the outside, but it seems structurally fine and all the other houses on the block are very nice looking. It seems like it was just a lazy owner, and that all it requires is a lot of yardwork and some paint. The big question mark to find out today is what's going on on the inside. It's been on the market for a little while, so I'm crossing my fingers there aren't any surprises in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All anonymous comments will be deleted. Consistent pseudonyms are fine.