Monday, February 6, 2012

Liberty vs. Libertarianism

That's the title of a new paper by Gene Callahan, which is out now. I read a draft of it many moons ago and liked it very much. It can be taken as a cautionary tale on a certain sort of embrace of rationalism.

Also - a fitting coincidence - Blogger tells me that this post about a great paper by Gene on liberty is also my 1776th blog post (that's probably not exactly true - I think it counts drafts I never published - but I still think it's fitting)!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you can read spanish, but I really hope you can because I beleive this article 'liberals vs libertarians' is truly fantastic

    the author is a colombian economist

    http://www.uexternado.edu.co/facecono/ecoinstitucional/workingpapers/lvalenzuela10.pdf

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be deleted. Consistent pseudonyms are fine.