Sunday, January 1, 2012

A "new" Urban Institute publication

I think this has been out a little while, but I didn't realize it. I did all the trajectory analysis work in the paper.

This is a non-experimental analysis of the Moving To Opportunity experiment data. A team at the National Bureau of Economic Research had some arrangement with HUD where they had dibs on releasing the first experimental results. The Urban Institute was involved in the data collection, though, so we were allowed to do this work.

In the next couple weeks I should also have an Urban Institute brief released reviewing black male joblessness in the Great Recession, using National Longitudinal Survey of Youth data. I'll let you know when that comes out - I'm quite happy with how that's shaping up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All anonymous comments will be deleted. Consistent pseudonyms are fine.