Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Just submitted my first referee report

Nothing special, but still a first for me.

I'm in a good mood today - did better on the Micro final than I expected coming out of it Monday night. All looks well in terms of school this semester.

Now a couple more days at Urban to finish some projects there (a submission to the Review of Black Political Economy in the next week or so), then starting my book review of this book for the Journal of Negro Education, and then off to New Mexico to see the in-laws for Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you did better than expected in your Microeconomics exam, Daniel. Also, while it's no big deal, congratulations on your first referee report, Daniel Kuehn!

    Speaking of journal publication however, how different will your CJE article on austerity be compared to your article in the Review of Austrian Economics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Mexico? Your family is quite widely spread out.

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be deleted. Consistent pseudonyms are fine.