Thursday, December 1, 2011

It would be very cool if this guy wasn't just nuts

A guy claiming to be from the future was arrested at CERN.

I'm not holding my breath, but wouldn't that be incredible?

As awesome as CERN is, witnessing time travel would be immeasurably awesomer (and not this wimpy "you traveled into the future faster than I traveled into the future" relativity BS that anybody with a space shuttle can do - I mean real time travel).

He has vanished from the mental health institution he was taken to, after all!

6 comments:

  1. (Sadly, the article is from April 1, 2010)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it was from a friend's Facebook page this morning... doesn't that count for something!!!

    :)

    You know, if you were traveling from the future and you wanted to conceal that fact, April 1st would be a good day to do it. Then again, if you wanted to conceal that fact you wouldn't tell them you were from the future when you were arrested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a BIGS (Bayesian in Good Standing), and given that he was found in CERN, I'm obligated to grant a higher probability to this claim that if he were found in a non-high-energy-physics lab, but still an extremely low one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)

    It made the rounds on my friends' pages a couple of days ago, but I didn't have the heart to tell them. Maybe I should have; I didn't realize how far it was spreading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A facebook friend of mine posted this today too... funny how material makes the rounds in waves on internet social media.

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be deleted. Consistent pseudonyms are fine.