Sunday, May 15, 2011

Tying up some loose ends

- The part of this post on federalism and interstate commerce that I was personally most interested in wast he ARRA evaluation, although the comment section pretty much stuck to the piece on the Constitution. I wanted to bring people's attention to this critical review of the ARRA paper by Noahpinion. He makes different criticisms than I did.


- I also wanted to share more background material on the new Buturovic and Klein paper. This is the new paper. This is the old paper. This is my response to the old paper. The other three responses can be found here, here, and here. Evan asked some probing questions in the comment section of the last post, which a few links might help clarify: this is the list of reviewers for the journal (scroll to the bottom), this is Daniel Klein's website (I can't find one for Buturovic).

No comments:

Post a Comment

All anonymous comments will be deleted. Consistent pseudonyms are fine.