Being Linked: A couple flattering ones lately
- Gene Callahan leaves some big shoes to fill while he's on vacation. This made me smile this morning :)
- David Henderson links to my discussion of the Conley-Dupor paper.
- DeLong picks up the DARPA post.
- Andrew Bossie then links DeLong and agrees with me (and cites Keynes! He knows how to get on my good side, apparently).
Getting Links: So I've gotten some reading assignments from commenters recently that I've failed miserably on. I did want to provide some - I feel like there are more, though.
- From Prateek - Skidelsky on Democracy and Finance.
- Daniel James Sanchez points me to a length piece he wrote on Misesian epistemology. I do need to get around to reading this (got through the beginning). Readers know that really especially in the last year my opinion of epistemology has declined considerably. But it's still important to know where other people are coming from.
It’s Not About You
7 hours ago