Saturday, March 5, 2011

Two conference in the DC area... in case anyone is in the DC area

First, the Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management has a call for papers up for their Nov. 3-5th conference. I've never been to this one, but it's the major public policy conference. Lot's of Urban Institute people always went to it.

Second, the Southern Economic Association has a call for papers up for their Nov. 19-21 conference. I have presented here a couple times before, and have always enjoyed it.

I wasn't sure at first if I would submit anything, but I think I will. I've had an analysis of Georgia's job creation tax credit on the back burner for a while now - I think submitting that will be a good way for me to get back on it, and it will provide good feedback that can hopefully help submitting it somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All anonymous comments will be deleted. Consistent pseudonyms are fine.