Two and a half hours of reflection by a lot of great people here. I haven't gotten a chance to listen to it yet.
Here's the participant list:
• Gregory Acs, director, Income and Benefits Policy Center, Urban Institute
• Michelle Alexander, author, The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness
• Kenneth Braswell, executive director, Fathers Incorporated
• Ronald Mincy, director, Center for Research on Fathers, Children and Family Well-Being, Columbia University
• Helen Mitchell, director, strategic planning & policy development, Office of U.S. Representative Danny Davis
• Janks Morton, producer, What Black Men Think
• Jeffrey Shears, director, Social Work Research Consortium, Department of Social Work, University of North Carolina—Charlotte
• Margaret Simms, director, Low-Income Working Families project, Urban Institute
For the Weekend...
6 hours ago