Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Three comments on comments

1. For some reason blogger has been identifying a lot of comments as spam recently. I'm trying to move those back into the comment threads. If your comment doesn't come up, you're not being censored - just let me know in another comment and I'll fix it as soon as possible. I think we've only deleted comments from a really nasty troll once on here.

2. A lot of anonymous posting too on here recently - please stop that. Identify yourself with a pseudonym at least. Them's the (laxly enforced) house rules.

3. Also a lot of one line dismissals - usually comments here are more of the substantive variety and less of the smack-down variety. It's not a rule or anything, but I usually like the quality of the commentary - let's try to keep it meaty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All anonymous comments will be deleted. Consistent pseudonyms are fine.