Saturday, January 15, 2011

Number three is in...

University of Maryland

UPDATE: Number four...


George Washington University


UPDATE: Number five is in... the only school where I had the balls to mention Keynesian economics in the statement. It's always weird to hear talk about how Keynesianism "dominates" economics programs. It really doesn't - and it might raise eyebrows at some of the others I applied to. I could safely reference it here, and I could also safely reference my interest in economic history.

American University

Done!!! I may apply for any number of fellowships, scholarships, and academic positions after this - and certainly there will be other job applications. But I think it's safe to say that this is the end of any graduate program applications for me.

2 comments:

  1. Well people like Krugman would call themselves Keynesian, because of their support of fiscal interventionism. But, are they really?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right, but Krugman isn't everyone in the discipline.

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be deleted. Consistent pseudonyms are fine.