Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My past week and my upcoming couple weeks

Family, writing, painting, family, writing, etc.

Posting might be slow. In a couple days we're hosting my mother-in-law and her boyfriend for about a week. My brother and his wife and kids are also in town from Chicago. So whereas we got away to New Mexico for Christmas last year there will be a lot of running around to different families this year (both Kate and I have family in the area).

Free time really needs to be spent finishing off the ABCT article, so if I'm well behaved I might not be posting as much.

Our bedroom is well on it's way to being "light copper" too. We were going to go with a much lighter yellowish shade to match the living room but at the last second at Home Depot we went much bolder. I think it's a good choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All anonymous comments will be deleted. Consistent pseudonyms are fine.