Sometimes I'm tempted to just pour some Benadryl into their water bowl - and since they sleep 90% of the day as it is that really says something about the other 10%
That is a joke - for you PETA types
I've been deeply disturbed by how you've basically become an old cat lady/your blog has become a cat blog over the last few months.
"Cats and other Stubborn Things"
1. Everyone knows the internet runs on cats.2. Just cause you can't understand the rest of it doesn't mean it's not there.
It's great entry, you have some awesome characters,looks very good! It's a good things for me! i will fllow with interest your post. cheapest runescape gold, cheap runescape gold for sale.
All anonymous comments will be deleted. Consistent pseudonyms are fine.
Daniel Kuehn is a doctoral candidate in economics at American University. He has a master's degree in public policy from George Washington University.
Evan, his brother, occasionally blogs on F&OST, but can usually be found here.