Saturday, November 3, 2012

Why I am not surprised that Christie is imposing dumb gas regulations...

...because this state has always been a basket case when it comes to gasoline. I'll never understand why I had to sit in the August sun on the turnpike in my old car that did not have AC to wait to get gas because an absent-minded gas pumper was taking forever to service four different cars at once. Needless to say every time after that I made sure my tank was full before entering the state. It may not be the costliest regulation, but it is one of the stupidest government regulations I've ever come across.

3 comments:

  1. Stupid regulation? Well, it has successfully prevented you from buying gas in New Jersey. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, my memories of New Jersey are of a chemical dump.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can it be stupid? It's what the sovereign, self-governing people of New Jersey want. What are you, some "me me me" libertarian?

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be deleted. Consistent pseudonyms are fine.