Monday, June 18, 2012

Lorenzo and Horwitz on ABCT

Frequent commenter Lorenzo had a long post up in April on Austrian economics, specifically discussing Steve Horwitz's APEE paper on capital in Keynes and Hayek. I think I've mentioned the APEE paper here before. It's a very interesting read and good rendition of the way Austrians think about the value added of their view of capital. Anyone that has seen my posts on the chapters in the GT on capital knows I disagree with this view of Keynes, but it's still a good, accessible place to go if you want the Austrian perspective.

Steve now has another long response up to Lorenzo here. I've just started reading them both (they are both very conveniently numbered so you can jump back and forth like a conversation fairly easily!).

Lorenzo also blogs here.

Both of these blogs are on my blogroll now, so I'll share interesting stuff as it comes up. It's been a while since I've made a request for blogs, so now is as good a time as any - do any other commenters have blogs they maintain that I should know about? If I already link to you occasionally I've probably already got yours.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the plug. I also appreciate Steve Horwitz providing such a thoughtful reply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan I have a blog that touches often on economic and monetary issues though I admit I'm not a professional I am an interested-and I'd like to think interesting-amateur. I wrote a piece today about something I wonder about-how much credit or lack thereof do Governors take for a high or low employment rate?

    http://diaryofarepublicanhater.blogspot.com/2012/06/andrew-cuomo-states-have-limited-power.html

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be deleted. Consistent pseudonyms are fine.