Thursday, September 16, 2010

Losing?!?!?!?!

So in the first week the new issue of Econ Journal Watch was up, I was number two in downloads, second to Roderick Hill. He was a professor, so I figured he's got a whole department that sees it, etc.

Now I'm dead last! Fifty downloads for me. Rod Hill has 63. E.D. Kain's wandering, platitude laden critique has 62 downloads. And David Ruccio, the Marxist who was lagging in downloads initially, has 80 downloads!

Not cool, people - I'm too competitive for that.

If you haven't downloaded and read my response, please do so - and of course let me know what you think. But most importantly download it... from as many IP addresses as possible... and share it with others too. I think it's very important that these echo chamber publications get reviewed critically. Who will watch the watchers - etc., etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All anonymous comments will be deleted. Consistent pseudonyms are fine.