1. There's been a lot of anonymous commenting lately which we don't prefer - particularly if it's part of an extended conversation rather than a one-comment passerby. Please don't do this. Regular pseudonyms are fine - some sort of accountability.
2. Some people have had trouble signing in so that they don't comment anonymously - Blogger can be funny about that. Lately I've just signed in with the "Name/url" option because the "Google account" can loose my comments if I'm signed in with another email. If you do "Name/url" sometimes you have to click "submit" a couple times before the comment enters the system, but other than that I've found it to be more reliable.
3. Blogger does eat comments - I try to check the spam filter when I think of it. If you haven't been crude, rude, or ranting it's doubtful I've deleted you - just ask and I can check the spam filter.
4. A couple new commenters have shown up lately. If you have any blogs I'd be interested in knowning about them - please share the address in this comment thread. I do follow and cross-post interesting stuff from commenter blogs.
5. Do not feed the trolls. It's the best policy.
Made by nerds for nerds
1 hour ago