- Now reading Thomas Kuhn's The Structure of Scientific Revolutions.
- Still picking up Schmitt when I have a chance.
- Still browsing Dewey, and also Mill's On Liberty to help triangulate this pragmatist classical liberalism.
- I've been watching Jan Helfeld videos to get a sense of him.
- I also recently found, at a winery we went to yesterday, a history of the Norton grape (a Virginia native). Someday this would be interesting to pick up and read.
- Oddly sick of economics proper. Reading a little bit on Hoover in the early depression for a comment I'm dragging my feet on. My weariness of economics will pass, I imagine (I hope!).
Talking Global Inequality
1 hour ago