Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Rejection never felt so good...

...at a long-shot journal. What's funny is that I'm walking away from this feeling so good (maybe I'll feel crumbier tomorrow). The reviewers seemed to genuinely like my paper, and enthusiastically discussed things I ought to expand on. They wanted me to clean up some areas I honestly probably knew should have been cleaned up. But they liked the approach.

Revision and submission elsewhere is definitely doable.

I've got another paper out right now that I think has a much higher likelihood of being accepted - that would make me feel a lot better.

1 comment:

  1. So wait - was it an explicit rejection (i.e., reject, no revisions), or no (i.e., reject, but can revise and resubmit)?

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be deleted. Consistent pseudonyms are fine.