Monday, December 6, 2010

The Blog Gods and Lost Comments

Mattheus, uncharacteristically departing from a prioristic epistemological premises, employs a quite problematic appeal to revealed knowledge to explain the loss of one of his comments (i.e. - "the blog gods").

In fact, blogger is just overly sensitive to... well I'm not sure what exactly it's being sensitive to, but it can occasionally identify comments as spam. I looked for a way to turn off the spam filter but can't find it. I have, however, restored Mattheus's spammed comment as well as a recent comment tagged as spam by Daniil. I'm going to try to check the spam box more often from now on to restore these - if you have any issues with it and I haven't checked it recently, just let me know.

4 comments:

  1. I never have this issue with my other blog. Don't know what the deal is with F&OST.

    And what's the deal with commenters tagging comments as spam? Was this Daniil guy trying to censor someone or something? Poor taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no - sorry - don't mean to impugn Daniil. I meant a recent comment of his was also tagged as spam by blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is your way of getting me back for teasing you, I see.

    Carry on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But what if we need to have a serious discussion on the economics of male enhancement?

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be deleted. Consistent pseudonyms are fine.