Friday, July 29, 2011

Assault of Thoughts - 7/29/2011

"Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking" - JMK

- I want to address David Friedman's comment on my earlier post on Breivik in more detail but honestly I'm not sure if I'll have time to. But you can read it here. Briefly, I think he's wrong about me - there's no presumption at all about an "optimal outcome", which I think should be clearer to people who read me more regularly. So I actually agree with him in that sense. James Buchanan made very similar points about the spontaneous order of law in the video I presented in this post.

- LK has a video of Skidelsky talking about Keynes and the crisis. His LSE debate doesn't appear to be up yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All anonymous comments will be deleted. Consistent pseudonyms are fine.