Friday, August 27, 2010

Washington Area Economic History Seminar

It's time to get serious about PhD applications now - my GRE is scheduled, I've dug out old drafts of my personal statement I wrote a couple months ago, and I'm pulling info from the NSF Graduate Research Fellowship website. I've also been collecting info I'll need from the program websites. One program I'm looking at, because it's local and I know a few of the professors, is American University. I discovered that they host a regular Washington Area Economic History Seminar that I thought people in the D.C. area might be interested in. They don't have the fall schedule up yet, but some of the discussions from last year looked interesting. I plan on attending some of these this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All anonymous comments will be deleted. Consistent pseudonyms are fine.