Friday, May 28, 2010

Scott Kuhagen is blogging

I wanted to alert everyone to a new blog by an old classmate of mine, Scott Kuhagen. I went to high school and college with Scott, and have always been impressed with the guy's brain. He is an LSE alum and currently a law student (Temple), and it looks like he'll be blogging about law for the most part. He spends a lot of time thinking about immigration issues, but his posts so far look quite broad.

And speaking of blogs, I'm ditching the classical liberalism blog I started. It's not that I don't think it's an important project, it's just that (1.) I was running it as a link farm and there's actually not a lot of good regular blogging on the nature and composition of the classical liberal tradition - or at least I haven't turned it up with my searches to any extent that's going to allow thematic posting on a regulat basis, and (2.) the readership here is interested enough in these questions that if I ever have thoughts on the parameters of classical liberalism I can always talk about it here. I knew it might end up being a dud - turns out it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All anonymous comments will be deleted. Consistent pseudonyms are fine.